Here is the full suite of my services. In a nutshell, I help you solve problems through coaching, consulting, speaking gigs, workshops, webinars and online courses in three main areas of interest: Emotional Intelligence, Mental Wellbeing and Communication.
One-on-one bespoke coaching
Coaching with me directly is a personalised experience in accordance with what problems you’re experiencing in your personal life and/or your business.
Here are just a few of the things I can help you with:
- I can take you from cluelessness and help you make the plan to achieve whatever you dream of. Literally, whatever you dream of, I can help you create it. You’ll do the work. You’ll work bloody hard, but you won’t do it alone. If you’re being realistic, I will get you there.
- I can see your confusion and bring you clarity.
- I can help you heal lifelong traumas, depression and anxiety. Shit that you’ve buried deep inside. I can get that out and get rid of it permanently in less time than it takes to boil the kettle. Okay. That’s bullshit. Let’s go with less than 10 sessions. But really, it’s more like five.
- I can help you hear the language you use and improve your communication so you can talk to anyone in any situation.
- I can see your small business from both an outside-in and inside-out perspective. I can teach you how to work on your business while you’re in your business.
- I can help you make decisions. Hard decisions. Decisions you have been avoiding.
- I can help you to learn and live the benefits of your emotional intelligence.
- I can hypnotise you. Yes. I could probably make you cluck like a chicken but I won’t because there are enough people making a joke of the awesome powers of hypnotherapy.
- I can help you create mental, physical and emotional wellbeing.
- I can help you fix broken or damaged relationships.
- I will hear, see and sense you. I will challenge you out of your comfort zone because that is where you grow and that is what you want to do. I will hold you in a safe space of love and respect while I call you on your BS. You’ll ask for more because the growth you experience from the changes will be liberating. You will be on your way to the person you have always known you could be.
Only a few things, eh?! Yeah. Just a few…
After we chat for the first time for free, I will conduct a paid-for chemistry call, in which we discuss what you’re experiencing and what I can help with.
I charge for this call for two reasons. Firstly, it’s a 60-90-minute exploration of your problem so you’ll learn a great deal about yourself that is likely hidden and quite unconscious right now and secondly, you’ll experience my coaching and perhaps some hypnotherapy so yeah, that’s worth paying for.
My coaching packages depend on what you need but you can expect the first few to be two hours each until we settle into a routine of the hourly, prepaid, monthly retainer or pre-paid individual sessions.
Sometimes, you only need a few sessions to help with something acute so you can come and go as you need.
Each call will be conducted online via the call conferencing tool, Zoom.
You can book in for a no-obligation, free consultation call for up to 30-minutes at a time suitable to your availability.
Emotional Intelligence Assessments, Reporting and Coaching
The EQ-i 2.0 model of Emotional Intelligence that I’m certified to deliver has the same assessment for all types of different reporting outcomes.
You can choose from five different types of reports:
- EQ260 Leadership
- EQ Group
Each person who takes an assessment will receive a debrief and if the group report is chosen in addition to the workplace, EQ360 or leadership, they’ll also participate in a team dynamics coaching session to debrief the group on their collective results.
Learn more about each report and the debrief experience here.
Team Dynamics Coaching
Group sessions are a fantastic way to join a private group outside of your personal life and business to discuss things in a confidential way. While I host, facilitate the conversation and bring my skills and qualifications to the session, it is also a unique experience for you to share your expertise and receive guidance, support, accountability and resources for your specific needs.
Group coaching is a subscription service, held monthly for 1-2 hours (group size dependent), online via the call conferencing tool, Zoom.
What we collectively provide each other in our sessions:
- Emotional intelligence assessment outcomes
- Educational tools, resources and other tips to support your growth and personal development
- Current challenges in your personal life
- Problem-solving relationship issues
- Talking through mental health concerns
- Small business operation and innovation challenges
- Team and leadership development
- Accountability and support on our individual projects, goals and aspirations.
I presently host a female-only mastermind group that I call my Mistressminds. I will be opening up more group coaching sessions irrespective of gender soon. If you’d like to join the waitlist, you need to be on my mailing list as invitations are to subscribers only. It would be beneficial if you also send me an email to let me know of your interest.
My superpower is the ability to solve problems. Really hard, complex problems.
I am very good at seeing all points-of-view. I see emotional decision-making processing. I can see the challenge itself through the eyes of each team member. I can turn a problem in on itself and expose its flaws and its opportunities. I ask questions that have never been asked.
I can be invited to your organisation – remotely or in-person – to consult on projects that are doing your head in. I can help management with finding and solving the problems within teams, departments and culture.
I’m quite the talker if you haven’t gathered by now. I can talk on all sorts of topics ranging from emotional intelligence, mental and emotional health and wellbeing and communication.
I can also speak about running a small business, remote and location independent living, NLP, hypnotherapy (including a live demonstration), Time Line Therapy®, travel and living abroad, and even the basics in getting started in business and the importance of having a coach (derr… of course I’d say that. Hello bread ‘n’ butter).
If you’d like to check my fees and availability for your upcoming event, you know what to do, yep, you got it – send me a message.
I run workshops inside organisations that need to improve their team dynamics, emotional intelligence, and communication skills. Basically, combine everything above and slap it all into a tailored, activity-based, results-driven couple of hours for your people to step away from their desks and immerse themselves into an interesting, educational professional development workshop.
Send me an email if you’d like me to develop a program to your specific requirements.
Watch this space… webinars will be coming soon. Okay, don’t watch this exact space, as if anyone’s got time for that. But do be sure you’re on my mailing list so you get the community discount when I make the announcement.
More information coming as soon as I’ve finished developing my Practical Emotional Intelligence course… be sure to be on the mailing list so you don’t miss out on the mate’s rates.